Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


25 December 2010

day twenty-four | everything's okay

prompt | everything’s okay 
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?
(Author: Kate Inglis)

Proof that I can do anything, and that everything in my little family will be okay, was when I managed to take all four kids to Cape Cod this past summer. Included in that little adventure was 20+ hours in the truck, over the border, including one speeding ticket and a quick overnight stay in a hotel, followed by five days in Cape Cod to visit the beach and my parents. Many daily adventures were packed into every minute. We returned in one piece, in good spirits and anxious to head back. I realized not only could I do anything, we could do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment